Rights Advocate: Strategy Lead
Keep your team on track.
Build on your project management skills as you support your team to develop a hard hitting local campaign strategy
Every local team of Rights Advocates has four key leaders. As a Rights Advocate leading on strategy, you’ll:
- Use your eye for tactics to make sure your local campaign is hitting the right targets at the right time
- Think big about how to maximise your team’s impact and create lasting change in mental health services
- Use your organisation skills to keep your team on track – figuring out plans to meet deadlines, smash your goals and make a real impact in your local area
- Be a main point of contact with MORR staff, letting us know what you’re up to so we can support your plans
To become a Rights Advocate with Our Minds Our Future, you must also be:
- aged 16-25
- passionate about building a better mental health system
- willing and able to dedicate time to the campaign (your mental health comes first!)
- a trustworthy and reliable leader
- available on the training dates for your role – check them here
Right now, we’re only recruiting new Rights Advocates in Manchester, Leeds, Bath and Southampton. If you’re not based in one of these areas – we’d still love for you to get involved, so sign up to stay in touch, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Insta, or email email@example.com if you have a specific idea.
If you’d like to discuss the Rights Advocate role in a bit more detail with a member of the Make Our Rights Reality team, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or use this Doodle calendar to book a time for us to give you a call.
Other Lead Roles
Get your voices heard. Whether it’s through photos, blogs, design or film - use your creative skills to promote your team’s activities locally and nationally.
Bring people together to bring them on board. Build on your skills in events and project management to create events that get people excited about Our Minds Our Future.
Keep the funds flowing. Make sure your team’s plans can take shape, by planning money raising activities and online actions and helping your team stick to budget.